Casino Hane respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Data and to processing it in compliance with applicable laws – notably:
- The Maltese Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) as well as the various subsidiary legislation issued under the same – the ‘DPA’;
- The ‘GDPR’.
- Any other applicable law
Although Our goal is to always be as clear and transparent as possible, We appreciate that legal documents can sometimes be difficult to read. Please do not hold back from contacting Us for any clarification you may need. You can find Our contact details below.
1. WHO WE ARE
1.2 Casino Hane contact email: email@example.com.
2. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
3. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
3.1. Data obtained from You when you sign up to receive the newsletter: a) Age b) Name and surname c) Email address d) Telephone number d) Analytics data with respect to your use of our Website and Services such as your IP address, click tracking, number of clicks on a game, number of visits to webpages. Certain information is collected using cookies and/or similar tracking technology – please see further section “Cookies”.
3.2. We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3.3. If you fail to provide the requested Personal Data, We will not be able to provide you with the Newsletter service.
4. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
4.1. The purpose and legal basis used in the collection of the categories of data set out in the previous clause is described below:
- Name, surname, email address and phone: the sending of our Newsletter including direct marketing communications about the Casino Hane group products, services and different brands. The legal basis is your consent obtained through the sign-up flow.
- Age: to make sure you have the legal age to receive the Newsletter including direct marketing communications related to our product and services. The legal basis is Our legal obligation to target only individuals in the legal age.
- Analytic data to have a better understanding of how you use the Website. The legal basis is Our legitimate interest in learning how to offer a better service and user experience.
5. RETENTION PERIOD
5.1. Criteria used to determine retention period: We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
5.2. The criteria We use to determine what is ‘necessary’ depends on the nature of the particular personal data in question. Our normal practice is to determine whether there is/are any specific EU and/or national law(s) (for example license requirement, tax or corporate laws) permitting or even obliging Us to keep certain personal data for a certain period of time (in which case We will keep the personal data for the maximum period indicated by any such law) and if not, whether there are any laws and/or contractual provisions that may be invoked against Us by you and/or third parties and if so, what the prescriptive periods for such actions are. In the latter case, We will keep any relevant personal data that We may need to defend Ourselves against any claim(s), challenge(s) or other such action(s) by you and/or third parties.
5.3. Where Your personal data is no longer required by Us, We will either securely delete or anonymise it.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
6.1 We will not transfer your Personal Data to third countries and to countries outside the European Economic Area.
7. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION LAWS
7.1 As a Data Subject you have the following rights under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws:
- the right to access your data;
- the right to have your data erased;
- the right to have your data rectified;
- the right to object to further processing;
- the right to restriction of processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority